Work has taken us many places and today I was reflecting upon my experience in New Orleans Parish, Louisiana. In a perfect world I would absolutely love to buy a home and live there for a couple years, mostly because there is so much rich history and the city has an energy that I have never seen before... sadly I am completely allergic to everything there, the bugs, the plants and sometimes the food.
Aside from the California grown allergies to Louisiana, I firmly believe that everyone should visit Nola at least once in their lifetime. It's almost indescribable the amount of "life" that is still there, despite the tragedy of Katrina, I can only describe it as a place that is starting new and building on what they little there is left and now is a great time to see the progress it is making.
No comments:
Post a Comment